Monday, July 20, 2009

Lia and Kevin : July 18, 2009


I was honored to be a special part of my niece's wedding day. Documenting her love with photo's is something I will always cherish. Lia, I am so fortunate and blessed that you are my niece, you are one in a million and I love you dearly. Kevin you have such a good heart and do wonderful things to show it. I wish you both the very best in your new lives together and here's to sharing many more happy occasions together.
Love always, Aunt Pat









1 comment:

Lia said...

Thank you for all your hard work. Your shots are amazing and show the care for each one you take. We couldn't ask for a better day with another photographer. Just hoping you got to enjoy the wedding as well. We're honored by your talent and generosity to "work" on our special day.

Love,

Lia & Kevin

Copyright

All content and images
© Pat Lordan Photography

Blog Archive