Tuesday, October 27, 2009

OCEAN EDGE RESORT WEDDING : DIANA + TOM

O my first love! You are in my life forever    
'Of My First Love', from Collected Poems by Hugh MacDiarmid (1892 - 1978)
Poetry in motion. Congratulations Diana and Tom!

Diana and Tom, I'm honored to have documented your first day as husband and wife. Diana, I truly enjoyed working with you. Your ideas were really good ideas and you were always so considerate.

I especially enjoyed the big surprise you planned with Tom. Diana's dad, John, flew the newlyweds in his helicopter to the reception. Hovering above Ocean Edge Resort the words "Just Married" could be seen by all of the wedding guests on the side of the couples "Air Limo!" I am still tingling from the adrenalin rush I had as John landed the helicopter on the mansion's rolling emerald lawn.

Thank you Diana and Tom for trusting Pat Lordan Photography to record this important day. I wish you the very best in your new lives together.

Below are a handful of the many amazing moments from your special wedding day.   Enjoy!  Pat


































Getting Ready:  Ocean Edge Resort
Reception:  Ocean Edge Resort
Church:  Holy Trinity Church
Hair / Makeup:  Kayla Nowell from Blu Salon
Flowers / Candy: Julie Lapham Designs
Entertainment:  Eye 2 Eye

2 comments:

Diana said...

Pat Lordan is absolutely the BEST photographer I could have ever hoped for!! She captured the most amazing pictures of my sister, Jenny Nugent's wedding, so I knew the quality I was getting going into our big day but the pictures she was able to capture that day with us were just perfect!! We certainly had a "moving" wedding with lots of different things going during the course of the day but Pat was able to take it all in and produce the most unbelievable pictures for us!! Thank you so much Pat!!!

Diana said...

Pat Lordan is the most amazing photographer EVER!! WE could not have been happier with the pictures that she produced from our special day!! We certainly had a "moving" day with lots of different things going on and she was able to capture it all from start to finish. Now we have the most unbelievable pictures to remember our wedding!! Thank you, Pat!! This is only a small selection of the beautiful pictures she captured and we are so thrilled to take in all of the rest!!

Copyright

All content and images
© Pat Lordan Photography

Blog Archive